A Classic Thai Menu!
- pork spare ribs
- cilantro roots
- black pepper
- soy sauce
- seasoning sauce
- oyster sauce
- sugar (optional)
- Fried garlic and cilantro for garnish
- Mix the “three musketeers” of Thai food together using pestle and mortar (can just chop them together as well).
- Add other ingredients and mix well.
- Marinade the spare ribs in the mixture for at least 3 hours in the fridge
- Cook the ribs on the grill or convection oven. Brush the marinade on the ribs a few times on each side as you cook them.
- Place on a plate and garnish with fried garlic and cilantro
Enjoy! This is great with sticky rice and thai dipping sauce. It is also a great snack to go with beer :)